10 Full Paper Mock Tests consisting of 1000 questions each for NET-JRF (Psychology).
Advisory to all the Aspirants:
- Kindly attempt all the Papers atleast once, so that you can keep a track on your growth through your basic and in-depth analysis of your performance Topic-wise.
- As per NTA Syllabus.
Increase your efficiency in your NET-JRF Exam by practicing on our NTA NET Pattern based Mock Test Series.
For First Timers:
- Practice Full Paper Mock Tests of Paper 2: Psychology based on NTA format.
- The duration of each test is 90 mins with each Test having 100 questions.
- These Mock Tests are accessible for 9 months.
- In due time, these Mocks could also be practiced on our mobile App to be launched soon.
Join the Mock Test Series Today to assess your performance!!!
- Analysis of the Mock Test is provided at the end of the exam.
- The format of our Mock Tests is easy to comprehend
- The Mock Tests are based on the actual online exam format (Format, Pattern, Time Limit and focus on topics)
- The test series and practice sets are made by the subject experts and the team of JRF and NET Qualifiers.
- The Mock Test would provide the analysis based on:
- Your overall performance in the exam
- Your performance Unit-wise / Topic-wise in each Mock Test
- Time taken to finish the exam.
- More in-depth analysis would be provided in further updates.
The National Testing Agency (NTA) has been established as a premier, specialist, autonomous and self-sustained testing organization to conduct entrance examinations for admission or fellowship in higher educational institutions.
The NET exam is conducted on behalf of UGC for determining the eligibility of candidates opting for the post of Assistant Professor only or Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and Assistant Professor both in Indian universities and colleges. The JRFs being selected will acquire essential stipend while pursuing PhD/Fellowship. Until recently, the CBSE conducted NET exam in 84 subjects at 91 selected cities spread across the country. From December 2018, the UGC-NET (Eligibility for Assistant Professor only or Junior Research Fellowship and Eligibility for both Assistant Professor) is now conducted by NTA. The NTA intends to create a question bank for all subjects using modern techniques. The administration of NTA has been entrusted to the governing body with Shri R. Subrahmanyam, Secretary, Department of Higher Education, MHRD, being its first chairman.